끝장문법 Stage 3|Unit 14 Point 3 so that·in order that·so+형용사/부사+that

이 포스팅은 쿠팡 파트너스 활동의 일환으로, 이에 따른 일정액의 수수료를 제공받습니다.


 끝장문법 Stage 3|Unit 14 Point 3 so that·in order that·so+형용사/부사+that

안녕하세요.

끝장문법은 중·고등 영어의 기초 문법을 3단계 반복 학습으로 익힐 수 있도록 직접 만든 학습 자료입니다. 영어 지도 경험이 없는 부모님이나 선생님도 정해진 순서대로 활용할 수 있습니다.

■ Unit 14 Point 3 핵심 문법

so that과 in order that은 목적을 나타내며 ‘~하도록, ~하기 위해서’라는 뜻입니다. 두 표현 뒤에는 주어와 can·could·will·would·may·might 등의 조동사가 자주 이어집니다.

so that+주어+조동사+동사원형: 주어가 ~할 수 있도록
in order that+주어+조동사+동사원형: 주어가 ~할 수 있도록, ~하기 위해서

so+형용사/부사+that은 정도와 결과를 나타내며 ‘너무 ~해서 …하다’라는 뜻입니다. so 다음에는 형용사 또는 부사가 오고, that 뒤에는 그 결과를 나타내는 완전한 절이 옵니다.

예: Speak clearly so that they can understand you.
그들이 네 말을 이해할 수 있도록 분명하게 말해라.

예: She worked hard in order that she could enjoy her retirement.
그녀는 노후를 즐기기 위해 열심히 일했다.

예: The story was so sad that I cried a lot.
그 이야기가 너무 슬퍼서 나는 많이 울었다.

다음 순서로 학습해 보세요.

1단계: 주어진 단어를 올바른 순서로 배열합니다.
2단계: 문장 구조에 맞게 so that, in order that 또는 so+형용사/부사+that의 핵심 요소를 씁니다.
3단계: 한국어만 보고 알맞은 표현을 사용한 영어 문장을 직접 씁니다.

■ 1단계|단어 배열하기

001번 얘기 좀 할 수 있도록 가까이 앉아라.
[ a / we / closer / have / so / . / that / talk / can / Sit ]


002번 그녀는 노후를 즐기기 위해 열심히 일했다.
[ order / she / could / . / in / worked / her / hard / that / She / enjoy / retirement ]


003번 스테이크가 너무 부드러워서 입안에서 거의 녹았다.
[ so / that / mouth / was / in / my / tender / melted / almost / . / The / it / steak ]


004번 그 버스가 너무 갑자기 출발해서 나는 거의 넘어질 뻔했다.
[ bus / started / fell / I / suddenly / almost / so / over / . / The / that ]


005번 그녀는 너무 열심히 일해서 몸이 쇠약해졌다.
[ she / . / hard / that / became / weak / so / worked / She ]


006번 그는 너무 힘이 세서 그 무거운 상자를 들 수 있었다.
[ he / carry / so / the / strong / . / box / heavy / could / that / was / He ]


007번 재료가 부드러워지도록 함께 섞으세요.
[ together / smooth / . / they / that / the / Blend / become / so / ingredients ]


008번 그녀는 건강을 유지하기 위해 매일 수영한다.
[ day / swims / that / she / healthy / in / every / She / can / stay / order / . ]


009번 그는 너무 자주 거짓말을 해서 사람들이 그를 믿지 않는다.
[ . / that / often / people / so / him / lies / do / trust / not / He / tells ]


010번 그녀는 너무 많이 먹어서 벨트를 풀어야 했다.
[ loosen / ate / had / much / so / . / She / that / belt / she / to / her ]


011번 그것이 팬에 달라붙지 않도록 계속 저어 주세요.
[ that / stick / so / the / not / constantly / it / to / . / does / Stir / pan ]


012번 그는 너무 어려서 그 문제를 풀 수 없다.
[ He / cannot / the / so / . / that / problem / young / solve / is / he ]


013번 그녀는 너무 똑똑해서 그 시험에 통과할 수 있었다.
[ test / She / that / was / smart / she / . / so / the / could / pass ]


014번 내가 의견들을 비교할 수 있도록 그 글들을 보내 주세요.
[ the / in / me / Send / . / order / opinions / can / that / articles / the / compare / I ]


015번 코코넛이 타지 않도록 잘 지켜보세요.
[ Watch / closely / it / . / that / coconut / not / burn / so / does / the ]


016번 그 이야기가 너무 슬퍼서 나는 많이 울었다.
[ I / that / so / sad / cried / The / lot / . / was / story / a ]


017번 나는 너무 배고파서 울고 싶었다.
[ hungry / felt / was / I / . / crying / I / that / so / like ]


018번 그는 너무 많이 먹어서 배가 아팠다.
[ ate / so / stomachache / that / had / . / much / He / he / a ]


019번 날개가 너무 빨리 움직여서 나는 그것들을 볼 수 없었다.
[ them / see / so / . / not / The / could / I / that / moved / fast / wings ]


020번 그 꼬마 아이는 너무 무서워서 움직일 수 없었다.
[ was / that / move / so / . / boy / scared / little / The / not / could / he ]


021번 이 아이가 앉을 수 있도록 공간을 좀 만들어 주시겠어요?
[ in / sit / you / that / ? / space / Could / order / a / can / boy / clear / down / this ]


022번 멋진 풍경을 볼 수 있도록 나는 창문 옆에 앉았다.
[ the / see / sat / view / by / could / that / I / beautiful / I / window / a / . / so ]


023번 그는 매우 열심히 공부해서 마침내 변호사가 되었다.
[ that / so / hard / a / became / . / He / studied / he / finally / lawyer ]


024번 그가 너무 잘해서 나는 그를 도울 필요가 없었다.
[ did / I / him / to / have / so / help / that / . / worked / not / well / He ]


025번 아무도 문을 움직일 수 없도록 그들은 문을 고정했다.
[ move / They / the / that / order / could / it / secured / no / in / one / . / door ]


026번 네가 제시간에 도착할 수 있도록 내가 속도를 낼게.
[ get / I / you / there / that / so / on / . / time / can / will / speed / up ]


027번 그 방이 너무 좁아서 나는 움직일 수 없다.
[ move / . / so / room / The / narrow / that / I / cannot / is ]


028번 나는 술을 너무 많이 마셔서 머리가 아팠다.
[ . / I / I / had / that / a / much / so / headache / drank ]


029번 그들은 너무 고집이 세서 부모님의 말씀을 듣지 않았다.
[ to / . / they / so / their / not / listen / stubborn / They / did / were / that / parents ]


030번 그는 차를 사기 위해 돈을 모았다.
[ a / He / car / saved / in / could / money / buy / he / that / . / order ]


031번 그를 만날 수 있도록 일찍 오세요.
[ can / see / early / him / you / that / . / so / Come ]


032번 저 로봇은 너무 진짜 같아서 인간처럼 보인다.
[ robot / lifelike / That / . / looks / it / so / is / human / that ]


033번 그 공원이 너무 시끄러워서 나는 쉴 수 없었다.
[ could / that / The / so / was / not / . / I / rest / noisy / park ]


034번 그는 한 마디도 놓치지 않기 위해 귀를 기울였다.
[ order / not / word / in / might / a / he / He / . / single / miss / listened / attentively / that ]


035번 그는 너무 늦게 일어나서 대회에 참가하지 못했다.
[ . / late / got / He / that / contest / enter / so / to / the / he / failed / up ]


036번 당신은 말을 너무 빨리 해서 무슨 말을 하는지 알 수가 없다.
[ you / You / that / I / understand / speak / so / cannot / fast / . ]


037번 나는 시도하지 않은 것을 후회하지 않도록 모든 것을 해 볼 것이다.
[ I / trying / that / regret / not / will / I / will / do / not / everything / . / so ]


038번 나는 너무 피곤해서 집에 돌아가고 싶다.
[ . / I / so / that / want / tired / home / to / back / feel / I / go ]


039번 그는 너무 피곤해서 숙제를 할 수 없었다.
[ so / he / could / not / his / He / do / that / tired / homework / was / . ]


040번 나는 너무 많이 웃어서 눈물이 났다.
[ my / I / tears / . / so / had / that / in / laughed / hard / I / eyes ]


041번 나는 너무 바빠서 면도할 시간이 없었다.
[ not / to / I / busy / time / that / shave / was / did / I / so / have / . ]


042번 내가 지나갈 수 있도록 옆으로 비켜 주시겠어요?
[ can / I / that / ? / move / you / Can / pass / in / order / aside ]


043번 그들이 네 말을 이해할 수 있도록 분명하게 말해라.
[ Speak / clearly / that / so / can / you / they / . / understand ]


044번 나는 너무 놀라서 한 마디도 할 수 없었다.
[ was / shocked / could / that / a / say / word / I / so / . / not / I ]


045번 나는 너무 빨리 걸어서 지쳤다.
[ . / tired / fast / that / I / I / got / so / walked / out ]


046번 이 책은 너무 어려워서 나는 그것을 읽을 수 없다.
[ difficult / I / read / that / cannot / This / . / book / is / so / it ]


047번 부속품들이 재활용될 수 있도록 제품을 만들어야 한다.
[ parts / must / be / that / their / in / be / made / recycled / order / Products / . / can ]


048번 그녀는 술을 너무 많이 마셔서 병이 났다.
[ She / sick / got / so / she / drank / much / . / that ]


049번 그녀를 볼 수 있도록 그는 의자를 비스듬히 놓았다.
[ her / chair / that / angled / he / his / could / He / . / watch / so ]


050번 너무 추워서 얼어 버릴 것 같다.
[ It / . / am / freezing / is / I / cold / so / I / that / like / feel ]


051번 그들은 너무 열심히 공부해서 코피가 났다.
[ so / hard / . / They / that / got / they / nosebleeds / studied ]


052번 그 여자는 너무 화가 나서 그냥 나가 버렸다.
[ was / simply / that / she / angry / so / . / walked / away / She ]


053번 그 휠체어는 조작하기 쉽도록 설계되었다.
[ The / to / order / . / was / easy / wheelchair / in / that / designed / would / operate / it / be ]


054번 그는 지각하지 않도록 택시를 탔다.
[ he / not / so / He / that / be / a / . / would / late / taxi / took ]


055번 그녀는 너무 아름다워서 남자들이 그녀를 좋아한다.
[ so / beautiful / her / . / men / like / that / is / She ]


056번 나는 너무 바빠서 여행할 시간이 없다.
[ have / to / busy / time / travel / am / so / not / do / that / I / I / . ]


057번 그것은 스트레스를 너무 많이 줘서 내 건강이 나빠졌다.
[ my / so / was / deteriorated / stressful / health / It / that / . ]


058번 그곳에 정각에 도착할 수 있도록 그녀는 서둘렀다.
[ order / time / hurried / could / . / she / on / in / that / She / there / get ]


059번 나는 너무 더워서 코트를 벗었다.
[ I / coat / . / I / my / hot / that / off / took / so / was ]


060번 손이 너무 많이 떨려서 글을 쓸 수 없었다.
[ . / My / trembled / not / I / much / so / could / write / that / hand ]


061번 그는 너무 나이가 들어서 잘 들을 수 없다.
[ He / hear / old / so / well / that / he / cannot / . / is ]


062번 네가 스스로 들어갈 수 있도록 내가 열쇠를 줄게.
[ let / that / so / a / yourself / in / will / I / can / give / key / you / . / you ]


063번 아무도 그를 찾을 수 없도록 그는 도망쳤다.
[ no / him / in / . / one / away / find / that / He / ran / order / could ]


064번 이 구두는 너무 꽉 끼어서 아프다.
[ hurt / that / tight / These / so / are / shoes / . / they ]


065번 나는 너무 흥분해서 한 마디도 할 수 없었다.
[ talk / . / not / so / I / that / could / I / excited / was ]


■ 2단계|빈칸 채우기

001번 얘기 좀 할 수 있도록 가까이 앉아라.
Sit closer ____________ ____________ we can have a talk.

002번 그녀는 노후를 즐기기 위해 열심히 일했다.
She worked hard ____________ ____________ ____________ she could enjoy her retirement.

003번 스테이크가 너무 부드러워서 입안에서 거의 녹았다.
The steak was ____________ tender ____________ it almost melted in my mouth.

004번 그 버스가 너무 갑자기 출발해서 나는 거의 넘어질 뻔했다.
The bus started ____________ suddenly ____________ I almost fell over.

005번 그녀는 너무 열심히 일해서 몸이 쇠약해졌다.
She worked ____________ hard ____________ she became weak.

006번 그는 너무 힘이 세서 그 무거운 상자를 들 수 있었다.
He was ____________ strong ____________ he could carry the heavy box.

007번 재료가 부드러워지도록 함께 섞으세요.
Blend the ingredients together ____________ ____________ they become smooth.

008번 그녀는 건강을 유지하기 위해 매일 수영한다.
She swims every day ____________ ____________ ____________ she can stay healthy.

009번 그는 너무 자주 거짓말을 해서 사람들이 그를 믿지 않는다.
He tells lies ____________ often ____________ people do not trust him.

010번 그녀는 너무 많이 먹어서 벨트를 풀어야 했다.
She ate ____________ much ____________ she had to loosen her belt.

011번 그것이 팬에 달라붙지 않도록 계속 저어 주세요.
Stir constantly ____________ ____________ it does not stick to the pan.

012번 그는 너무 어려서 그 문제를 풀 수 없다.
He is ____________ young ____________ he cannot solve the problem.

013번 그녀는 너무 똑똑해서 그 시험에 통과할 수 있었다.
She was ____________ smart ____________ she could pass the test.

014번 내가 의견들을 비교할 수 있도록 그 글들을 보내 주세요.
Send me the articles ____________ ____________ ____________ I can compare the opinions.

015번 코코넛이 타지 않도록 잘 지켜보세요.
Watch the coconut closely ____________ ____________ it does not burn.

016번 그 이야기가 너무 슬퍼서 나는 많이 울었다.
The story was ____________ sad ____________ I cried a lot.

017번 나는 너무 배고파서 울고 싶었다.
I was ____________ hungry ____________ I felt like crying.

018번 그는 너무 많이 먹어서 배가 아팠다.
He ate ____________ much ____________ he had a stomachache.

019번 날개가 너무 빨리 움직여서 나는 그것들을 볼 수 없었다.
The wings moved ____________ fast ____________ I could not see them.

020번 그 꼬마 아이는 너무 무서워서 움직일 수 없었다.
The little boy was ____________ scared ____________ he could not move.

021번 이 아이가 앉을 수 있도록 공간을 좀 만들어 주시겠어요?
Could you clear a space ____________ ____________ ____________ this boy can sit down?

022번 멋진 풍경을 볼 수 있도록 나는 창문 옆에 앉았다.
I sat by a window ____________ ____________ I could see the beautiful view.

023번 그는 매우 열심히 공부해서 마침내 변호사가 되었다.
He studied ____________ hard ____________ he finally became a lawyer.

024번 그가 너무 잘해서 나는 그를 도울 필요가 없었다.
He worked ____________ well ____________ I did not have to help him.

025번 아무도 문을 움직일 수 없도록 그들은 문을 고정했다.
They secured the door ____________ ____________ ____________ no one could move it.

026번 네가 제시간에 도착할 수 있도록 내가 속도를 낼게.
I will speed up ____________ ____________ you can get there on time.

027번 그 방이 너무 좁아서 나는 움직일 수 없다.
The room is ____________ narrow ____________ I cannot move.

028번 나는 술을 너무 많이 마셔서 머리가 아팠다.
I drank ____________ much ____________ I had a headache.

029번 그들은 너무 고집이 세서 부모님의 말씀을 듣지 않았다.
They were ____________ stubborn ____________ they did not listen to their parents.

030번 그는 차를 사기 위해 돈을 모았다.
He saved money ____________ ____________ ____________ he could buy a car.

031번 그를 만날 수 있도록 일찍 오세요.
Come early ____________ ____________ you can see him.

032번 저 로봇은 너무 진짜 같아서 인간처럼 보인다.
That robot is ____________ lifelike ____________ it looks human.

033번 그 공원이 너무 시끄러워서 나는 쉴 수 없었다.
The park was ____________ noisy ____________ I could not rest.

034번 그는 한 마디도 놓치지 않기 위해 귀를 기울였다.
He listened attentively ____________ ____________ ____________ he might not miss a single word.

035번 그는 너무 늦게 일어나서 대회에 참가하지 못했다.
He got up ____________ late ____________ he failed to enter the contest.

036번 당신은 말을 너무 빨리 해서 무슨 말을 하는지 알 수가 없다.
You speak ____________ fast ____________ I cannot understand you.

037번 나는 시도하지 않은 것을 후회하지 않도록 모든 것을 해 볼 것이다.
I will do everything ____________ ____________ I will not regret not trying.

038번 나는 너무 피곤해서 집에 돌아가고 싶다.
I feel ____________ tired ____________ I want to go back home.

039번 그는 너무 피곤해서 숙제를 할 수 없었다.
He was ____________ tired ____________ he could not do his homework.

040번 나는 너무 많이 웃어서 눈물이 났다.
I laughed ____________ hard ____________ I had tears in my eyes.

041번 나는 너무 바빠서 면도할 시간이 없었다.
I was ____________ busy ____________ I did not have time to shave.

042번 내가 지나갈 수 있도록 옆으로 비켜 주시겠어요?
Can you move aside ____________ ____________ ____________ I can pass?

043번 그들이 네 말을 이해할 수 있도록 분명하게 말해라.
Speak clearly ____________ ____________ they can understand you.

044번 나는 너무 놀라서 한 마디도 할 수 없었다.
I was ____________ shocked ____________ I could not say a word.

045번 나는 너무 빨리 걸어서 지쳤다.
I walked ____________ fast ____________ I got tired out.

046번 이 책은 너무 어려워서 나는 그것을 읽을 수 없다.
This book is ____________ difficult ____________ I cannot read it.

047번 부속품들이 재활용될 수 있도록 제품을 만들어야 한다.
Products must be made ____________ ____________ ____________ their parts can be recycled.

048번 그녀는 술을 너무 많이 마셔서 병이 났다.
She drank ____________ much ____________ she got sick.

049번 그녀를 볼 수 있도록 그는 의자를 비스듬히 놓았다.
He angled his chair ____________ ____________ he could watch her.

050번 너무 추워서 얼어 버릴 것 같다.
It is ____________ cold ____________ I feel like I am freezing.

051번 그들은 너무 열심히 공부해서 코피가 났다.
They studied ____________ hard ____________ they got nosebleeds.

052번 그 여자는 너무 화가 나서 그냥 나가 버렸다.
She was ____________ angry ____________ she simply walked away.

053번 그 휠체어는 조작하기 쉽도록 설계되었다.
The wheelchair was designed ____________ ____________ ____________ it would be easy to operate.

054번 그는 지각하지 않도록 택시를 탔다.
He took a taxi ____________ ____________ he would not be late.

055번 그녀는 너무 아름다워서 남자들이 그녀를 좋아한다.
She is ____________ beautiful ____________ men like her.

056번 나는 너무 바빠서 여행할 시간이 없다.
I am ____________ busy ____________ I do not have time to travel.

057번 그것은 스트레스를 너무 많이 줘서 내 건강이 나빠졌다.
It was ____________ stressful ____________ my health deteriorated.

058번 그곳에 정각에 도착할 수 있도록 그녀는 서둘렀다.
She hurried ____________ ____________ ____________ she could get there on time.

059번 나는 너무 더워서 코트를 벗었다.
I was ____________ hot ____________ I took off my coat.

060번 손이 너무 많이 떨려서 글을 쓸 수 없었다.
My hand trembled ____________ much ____________ I could not write.

061번 그는 너무 나이가 들어서 잘 들을 수 없다.
He is ____________ old ____________ he cannot hear well.

062번 네가 스스로 들어갈 수 있도록 내가 열쇠를 줄게.
I will give you a key ____________ ____________ you can let yourself in.

063번 아무도 그를 찾을 수 없도록 그는 도망쳤다.
He ran away ____________ ____________ ____________ no one could find him.

064번 이 구두는 너무 꽉 끼어서 아프다.
These shoes are ____________ tight ____________ they hurt.

065번 나는 너무 흥분해서 한 마디도 할 수 없었다.
I was ____________ excited ____________ I could not talk.

■ 3단계|영작하기

001번 얘기 좀 할 수 있도록 가까이 앉아라.


002번 그녀는 노후를 즐기기 위해 열심히 일했다.


003번 스테이크가 너무 부드러워서 입안에서 거의 녹았다.


004번 그 버스가 너무 갑자기 출발해서 나는 거의 넘어질 뻔했다.


005번 그녀는 너무 열심히 일해서 몸이 쇠약해졌다.


006번 그는 너무 힘이 세서 그 무거운 상자를 들 수 있었다.


007번 재료가 부드러워지도록 함께 섞으세요.


008번 그녀는 건강을 유지하기 위해 매일 수영한다.


009번 그는 너무 자주 거짓말을 해서 사람들이 그를 믿지 않는다.


010번 그녀는 너무 많이 먹어서 벨트를 풀어야 했다.


011번 그것이 팬에 달라붙지 않도록 계속 저어 주세요.


012번 그는 너무 어려서 그 문제를 풀 수 없다.


013번 그녀는 너무 똑똑해서 그 시험에 통과할 수 있었다.


014번 내가 의견들을 비교할 수 있도록 그 글들을 보내 주세요.


015번 코코넛이 타지 않도록 잘 지켜보세요.


016번 그 이야기가 너무 슬퍼서 나는 많이 울었다.


017번 나는 너무 배고파서 울고 싶었다.


018번 그는 너무 많이 먹어서 배가 아팠다.


019번 날개가 너무 빨리 움직여서 나는 그것들을 볼 수 없었다.


020번 그 꼬마 아이는 너무 무서워서 움직일 수 없었다.


021번 이 아이가 앉을 수 있도록 공간을 좀 만들어 주시겠어요?


022번 멋진 풍경을 볼 수 있도록 나는 창문 옆에 앉았다.


023번 그는 매우 열심히 공부해서 마침내 변호사가 되었다.


024번 그가 너무 잘해서 나는 그를 도울 필요가 없었다.


025번 아무도 문을 움직일 수 없도록 그들은 문을 고정했다.


026번 네가 제시간에 도착할 수 있도록 내가 속도를 낼게.


027번 그 방이 너무 좁아서 나는 움직일 수 없다.


028번 나는 술을 너무 많이 마셔서 머리가 아팠다.


029번 그들은 너무 고집이 세서 부모님의 말씀을 듣지 않았다.


030번 그는 차를 사기 위해 돈을 모았다.


031번 그를 만날 수 있도록 일찍 오세요.


032번 저 로봇은 너무 진짜 같아서 인간처럼 보인다.


033번 그 공원이 너무 시끄러워서 나는 쉴 수 없었다.


034번 그는 한 마디도 놓치지 않기 위해 귀를 기울였다.


035번 그는 너무 늦게 일어나서 대회에 참가하지 못했다.


036번 당신은 말을 너무 빨리 해서 무슨 말을 하는지 알 수가 없다.


037번 나는 시도하지 않은 것을 후회하지 않도록 모든 것을 해 볼 것이다.


038번 나는 너무 피곤해서 집에 돌아가고 싶다.


039번 그는 너무 피곤해서 숙제를 할 수 없었다.


040번 나는 너무 많이 웃어서 눈물이 났다.


041번 나는 너무 바빠서 면도할 시간이 없었다.


042번 내가 지나갈 수 있도록 옆으로 비켜 주시겠어요?


043번 그들이 네 말을 이해할 수 있도록 분명하게 말해라.


044번 나는 너무 놀라서 한 마디도 할 수 없었다.


045번 나는 너무 빨리 걸어서 지쳤다.


046번 이 책은 너무 어려워서 나는 그것을 읽을 수 없다.


047번 부속품들이 재활용될 수 있도록 제품을 만들어야 한다.


048번 그녀는 술을 너무 많이 마셔서 병이 났다.


049번 그녀를 볼 수 있도록 그는 의자를 비스듬히 놓았다.


050번 너무 추워서 얼어 버릴 것 같다.


051번 그들은 너무 열심히 공부해서 코피가 났다.


052번 그 여자는 너무 화가 나서 그냥 나가 버렸다.


053번 그 휠체어는 조작하기 쉽도록 설계되었다.


054번 그는 지각하지 않도록 택시를 탔다.


055번 그녀는 너무 아름다워서 남자들이 그녀를 좋아한다.


056번 나는 너무 바빠서 여행할 시간이 없다.


057번 그것은 스트레스를 너무 많이 줘서 내 건강이 나빠졌다.


058번 그곳에 정각에 도착할 수 있도록 그녀는 서둘렀다.


059번 나는 너무 더워서 코트를 벗었다.


060번 손이 너무 많이 떨려서 글을 쓸 수 없었다.


061번 그는 너무 나이가 들어서 잘 들을 수 없다.


062번 네가 스스로 들어갈 수 있도록 내가 열쇠를 줄게.


063번 아무도 그를 찾을 수 없도록 그는 도망쳤다.


064번 이 구두는 너무 꽉 끼어서 아프다.


065번 나는 너무 흥분해서 한 마디도 할 수 없었다.


■ 정답지

001번 Sit closer so that we can have a talk.
002번 She worked hard in order that she could enjoy her retirement.
003번 The steak was so tender that it almost melted in my mouth.
004번 The bus started so suddenly that I almost fell over.
005번 She worked so hard that she became weak.
006번 He was so strong that he could carry the heavy box.
007번 Blend the ingredients together so that they become smooth.
008번 She swims every day in order that she can stay healthy.
009번 He tells lies so often that people do not trust him.
010번 She ate so much that she had to loosen her belt.
011번 Stir constantly so that it does not stick to the pan.
012번 He is so young that he cannot solve the problem.
013번 She was so smart that she could pass the test.
014번 Send me the articles in order that I can compare the opinions.
015번 Watch the coconut closely so that it does not burn.
016번 The story was so sad that I cried a lot.
017번 I was so hungry that I felt like crying.
018번 He ate so much that he had a stomachache.
019번 The wings moved so fast that I could not see them.
020번 The little boy was so scared that he could not move.
021번 Could you clear a space in order that this boy can sit down?
022번 I sat by a window so that I could see the beautiful view.
023번 He studied so hard that he finally became a lawyer.
024번 He worked so well that I did not have to help him.
025번 They secured the door in order that no one could move it.
026번 I will speed up so that you can get there on time.
027번 The room is so narrow that I cannot move.
028번 I drank so much that I had a headache.
029번 They were so stubborn that they did not listen to their parents.
030번 He saved money in order that he could buy a car.
031번 Come early so that you can see him.
032번 That robot is so lifelike that it looks human.
033번 The park was so noisy that I could not rest.
034번 He listened attentively in order that he might not miss a single word.
035번 He got up so late that he failed to enter the contest.
036번 You speak so fast that I cannot understand you.
037번 I will do everything so that I will not regret not trying.
038번 I feel so tired that I want to go back home.
039번 He was so tired that he could not do his homework.
040번 I laughed so hard that I had tears in my eyes.
041번 I was so busy that I did not have time to shave.
042번 Can you move aside in order that I can pass?
043번 Speak clearly so that they can understand you.
044번 I was so shocked that I could not say a word.
045번 I walked so fast that I got tired out.
046번 This book is so difficult that I cannot read it.
047번 Products must be made in order that their parts can be recycled.
048번 She drank so much that she got sick.
049번 He angled his chair so that he could watch her.
050번 It is so cold that I feel like I am freezing.
051번 They studied so hard that they got nosebleeds.
052번 She was so angry that she simply walked away.
053번 The wheelchair was designed in order that it would be easy to operate.
054번 He took a taxi so that he would not be late.
055번 She is so beautiful that men like her.
056번 I am so busy that I do not have time to travel.
057번 It was so stressful that my health deteriorated.
058번 She hurried in order that she could get there on time.
059번 I was so hot that I took off my coat.
060번 My hand trembled so much that I could not write.
061번 He is so old that he cannot hear well.
062번 I will give you a key so that you can let yourself in.
063번 He ran away in order that no one could find him.
064번 These shoes are so tight that they hurt.
065번 I was so excited that I could not talk.

#끝장문법 #Stage3 #영문법 #중등영문법 #고등영문법 #접속사 #목적접속사 #결과구문 #sothat #inorderthat #so형용사that #so부사that #영어문법 #영어학습지 #영작연습 #단어배열 #빈칸채우기

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

끝장 문법 Stage 1|Unit 1 Point 1 be동사 3단계 연습 50문제

끝장문법 Stage 3|Unit 6 관계대명사와 관계부사를 접속사 표현으로 바꾸기

끝장문법 Stage 2|Unit 2 Point 6 5형식 수동태